Top Five Reasons to Switch to Clean Energy
(1) Reduce the Impacts of Climate Change
If you still use PECO energy, more than a third of your electricity is in coal-fired power plants, which alone produce about 25% of U.S. carbon emissions .
(2) Invest in an Unlimited, Renewable Resource
Clean energy is infinitely renewable and can be easily produced domestically. By using renewable energy, we reduce our demand for limited global resources."
(3) Reduces Pollution and Risks to Public Health
The increase of carbon emissions in our atmosphere has already been shown to have very severe consequences to public health.
(4) Spur Job Growth and Other Economic Benefits
A nation-wide switch to 100% clean energy would result in thousands of new jobs and billions of dollars saved.
(5) Set a Precedent in Your Community
Switching to clean energy is a great way to step up and do your part for your environment, and to inspire your friends and neighbors to do the same.